Wednesday 6 February 2013

Two Little Words



“The power of finding beauty
 in the humblest things makes 
home happy and life lovely.”
 -Louisa May Alcott



Has a truer statement ever been made? My husband and I are about to celebrate our first wedding anniversary on 11th February and I can say with great honesty that it has been the most wonderful year of my life. There is definitely something to be said for finding your one true love and binding that love with the two simple words, "I do." It is at that very instant that the feelings you have for each other become beyond real and your life together truly begins.

The past year has brought us many things -the beginning of a new life together, the joining of our families and friends -despite the oceans separating them, and our first little miracle, William Aidan. We have been blessed with overwhelming love and support from everyone and our lives have truly become one. Not a day has passed that where the words "I love you" weren't spoken at least thirty times. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life and if the rest of our life together is anything like the past year then I am quite possibly the luckiest woman in the world. I can't wait to see what lies ahead for us and our growing family and I look forward to enjoying it all one day at a time.


Our Wedding Day
11 February, 2012
York, England

No comments:

Post a Comment